Jeanette Royal has been proudly serving Nevada County residents since 1985.
Prior to becoming a REALTOR® in 1995, she worked as an adult education teacher
and a successful financial consultant. Jeanette is also a member
of the Fine Homes Network team.
Jeanette's professional administrative team adds a positive element to the personalized
service provided to her clients. Her team includes Transaction Coordinator, Pat Hardin and
Marketing Assistant, Erin Acton.
Jeanette’s compassion for her family, friends and clients led her to becoming deeply
involved with her community. She is a successful REALTOR® and an over-all Top
Producer with many accomplishments and affiliations, including:
- 2009 President, Nevada County Association of REALTORS®
- Past Director, California Association of REALTORS®
- Director, Nevada County Fair Board, Director & past President
- 2005 Community Service Award, NCAOR
- Charter Member Nevada County Masters Club since 1999
- 1996 Better Homes & Gardens "Rookie of the Year"
- California Farm Bureau, Member
- Bear River Lioness, past President
- California Competes Steering Committee
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Foundation, Fundraising Member
- NC Law Enforcement & Fire Protection Council Red Light BallFounder, Co-Chair
- Certified Negotiation Expert, CNE/li>
- Certified Distressed Property Expert, CDPE/li>
- Short Sale Foreclosure Resource, SFR/li>
- Certified Ethics Advocate, EA